This beautiful, country style, colonial residence is magnificently positioned on a private 5-acre block.
Located at 355 Malone Road one off Mareeba's most sought after rural acreage areas, this property offers 5 acres of enviable acreage living.
The home is designed to maximise space and natural light and features multiple living areas, a large country kitchen, 3 bedrooms plus home office or fourth bedroom with all rooms designed to capture natural breezes in all directions.
Quality character finishes include high ceilings, polished flooring to living areas with all glassed doors opening out to the oversized full length extra wide wrap-around bull nosed verandas.
This stunning property is positioned on a prized acreage in a premier location with lovely district views and guarantees to offer the new owners a relaxed and an easy care laidback lifestyle.
Summary of features and more include:
- 5 easy care acres in premier location fully fenced
- Substantial quality colonial homestead
- 7 klw solar system feeding directly into the grid
- Three deluxe bedrooms all with built-ins main with air-conditioning
- Integrated air-conditioned living zones
- Spacious built-in home office or fourth bedroom
- Two bathrooms and toilets with separate shower and linen in main
- Country style kitchen with huge walk-in pantry
- Extra wide wrap around bullnose verandas all with private rural views
- Established landscaped gardens with feature pond and walk over bridge
- Massive fabricated steel shed with power and lockable workshop
- Registered easement to Levison Creek with an 8 meg water licence
- Sealed road frontage with school bus service and rubbish bin collection
- Under 10 minutes to Mareeba town centre
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful quality built country homestead with acreage to match in a highly sort after private location on the Cairns side of Mareeba.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection, contact marketing agent Andrew Rogato.