An opportunity has arisen to purchase a quality a mixed farming operation with the majority of the land under first return cane approximately 160 acres.
This farm is in a great location with highway frontage and only a short 15 minutes from the Tableland Mill, the property features;
- 2 Meg Riparian right.
- Extensive underground mains system in place covering the entire farm with a whopping 468 Mega Litre water allocation, serviced by the Walsh River.
- 9 span Reinke lateral irrigator also forms part of the sale
- Two well-appointed houses currently both rented at a combined rental return of $480p/w
- Large cemented machinery shed which has 3 phase power with an enclosed lockable section for safe storage.
- Some plant and equipment included in the sale.
The total land holding is just shy of 200 acres all flat arable land with some spare land currently fellow approximately 20 acres plus 1000 mature bearing KP mangoes trees.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please call Marketing Agent Andrew Rogato of Rogato Real Estate.