This very well-known horse agistment park "BLUE TOPS" is located on the very edge of the Dimbulah township and is being offered for sale on a walk in walk out basis.
Although the current owners have slowly wound down the business over the last few years due to health reasons, they still receive an enormous amount of enquire due to their synonymous reputation from people wanting to agist their horses at the park.
Property Features Include:
* Lowset 3-bedroom block home with practical kitchen, lounge/dining area and adjoining shipping container for storage
* Outdoor Bali hut adjoining a well set up camp kitchen including wood stove and bar facilities
* 16 fenced horse paddocks all watered with shelters
* Late night arrival yards with lights
* 4 stables with day yards
* Cattle yards with cemented loading ramp and crush
* Large machinery shed adjoining tobacco barns and separate 3 bay carport
* 2nd dwelling consisting of 3 bedrooms in need of some TLC
* 20 megalitre water allocation all gravity fed from the channel
* Balance of 60 acres has the capability of running some cattle or possible expand the current set-up into some larger paddocks for longer stays.
This wonderful offering is a great opportunity for an enthusiast to just walk in and start earning immediately with all the infrastructure for this style of business already in place.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection call marketing agent Andrew Rogato.